Mr. Butler leads the REI team in interpreting trends, examining emerging issues and guiding the timing of real estate decisions to maximize client assets. REI collaborates with clients and industry professionals to design innovative real estate-based solutions and transform these programs into profitable ventures that exceed clients’ development, financing and investment management needs.
A native of Tallahassee, Florida, Butler holds a Bachelor of Science in Real Estate from Florida State University and is a graduate of Leadership Florida and Leadership Tallahassee.
Current & Past Leadership Positions:
- Chairman of Florida State University Center for Real Estate Education & Research
- Chairman of Urban Land Institute, Capital Region
- Vice Chairman of the Leon County Planning Commission
- Chairman of the National Biletnikoff Award in college football
- Chairman of the Tallahassee Downtown Redevelopment Commission
- Chairman, Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Economic Development Council of Tallahassee/Leon County
- Board member, Capital City Bank (a publicly traded company)
- Leadership Florida
- Leadership Tallahassee